At Aylmer Becker Campion we utilise a primarily facilitative style with evaluative elements, deploying exploration of the best and worst alternatives to a negotiated agreement and reality checking as early as possible and repeated as appropriate.
Call today on +353 86 280 0045
We specialise in civil and commercial dispute resolution
At Aylmer Becker Campion, we mediate disputes in Ireland and the United Kingdom related to a wide array of commercial sectors including financial services and in the following areas:
- Commercial Contracts
- Professional Negligence
- Landlord and Tenant
Recent Mediation experience includes:
- October 2019 – COMMERCIAL – Estates management / neighbours
Mediator in long standing dispute between healthcare business owner and neighbouring estate ManCo, in litigation over estate services supply, maintenance and related issues.
- May 2019 – COMMERCIAL – Insolvency / re-structuring
Mediator following High Court invitation, between Receiver and estate ManCo in litigation over arrears / apportionment of estate management services charges and related issues.
- April 2019 – WORKPLACE – Financial services; Asset Management
Mediator in resolution of issues between senior managers following merger re-organisation and implementation of new reporting lines.
- January 2019 – COMMERCIAL – Entertainment; film
Mediator in a long-established family business shareholder dispute over ownership and future development strategy.
- September 2018 – COMMERCIAL – Retail distribution
Mediator between B2B supplier and its customer in dispute over non-payment and non-performance of contract.
- September 2018 – COMMERCIAL – Manufacturing
Multi-party, breach of contract, consequential loss dispute, mediated successfully at close of pleadings in High Court.
We offer mediator services mostly through colleagues in the legal professions. As accredited solicitor-mediators with over 25 years combined experience mediating commercial, workplace and other disputes, we provide:
- Exclusive, flexible attention to every mediator appointment;
- Transparent fee quotes and fixed fee arrangements;
- Draft agreement to mediate;
- Pre-mediation engagement and prep with parties, focusing on their state of readiness for mediation;
- Understanding the sensitivities of solicitor-client relationships;
- Undertaking not to solicit colleagues’ clients for whom we have mediated;
- Full details of our mediator credentials & professional references on request.
Our services include:
- Full process administration, from appointment to mediation settlement, venue hire, follow-up;
- Acting as mediator / co-mediators, pre-action or following Section 16 invitation;
- Nominating other mediator-colleagues as appropriate for specific appointments;
- Training lawyers for effective representation in mediation;
- Mediation information sessions for colleagues clients;
- Post-mediation review and feedback.
- Cost-effective time-limited mediation of low value and consumer disputes on request;
- Subject to parties’ consent, master-pupil opportunities for accredited mediators wishing to observe;
What our clients say about us
I found William’s approach to dispute resolution refreshing and his attention to detail was excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending William’s services.
William is a very experienced lawyer with particular expertise in mediation. William was a very capable colleague and a pleasure to deal with.
What can we do for you?
Get in touch now for a consultation where we will provide you with a clear understanding of your legal situation. We are straight talkers and we promise we’ll never tell you what we think you want to hear.
Call us today on +353 1 873 4055
Aylmer Becker Campion, Mediators, 2nd Floor, Iceland House, Arran Court, Smithfield, Dublin D07 E76E, Ireland
T: +353 1 873 4055
F: +353 1 685 3034
DX: 1009 Four Courts
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed